Russia - EUROSPORT RU Live Tv

Eurosport is a pan-European sports television network owned and operated by Discovery, Inc. In December 2012, Discovery acquired a 20 percent minority stake, and in January 2014 became the majority shareholder of Eurosport's TF1 business, gaining 51 percent. cent share of the company. On July 22, 2015, Discovery agreed to acquire the remaining 49% of TF1 in the venture.

Eurosport owns a wide range of rights in many sports, but generally does not claim premium prices such as major league rights. However, in 2015, the company won the rights to broadcast the Olympic Games from 2018 for most of Europe and from 2022 for the UK and France in a € 1.3 billion (£ 922 million) deal. It broadcasts most of the same material in many markets using invisible commentators rather than on-screen speakers, so that the same visual channel can be broadcast in multiple languages ​​while reducing production costs.

Eurosport has also expanded its agreement with The All England Club to show all Wimbledon matches live in 16 additional countries. This is a three-year agreement that includes exclusive television and digital rights. This expands their tennis portfolio to feature all four Grand Slam tournaments.

The network of channels is available in 54 countries in 20 different languages, providing viewers with European and international sports events. Eurosport was first launched on European satellites on 5 February 1989. In the 1990s, Eurosport shared with The Quantum Channel.

In February 2017, Discovery launched a channel in India under the DSport brand, which was renamed Eurosport in 2020. The channel was available on various platforms in SD and HD channels.

Eurosport Rugby, Eurosport Ru Tennis, Rugby World Cup Eurosport, Rugby TV Program Eurosport, TV Program Eurosport Russia, TV Program Eurosport Russia, TV Show Europort, TV Show Eurosport Ru,

Broadcasting Now